Operating systems provide significant benefits to personal computers:
- They made the microcomputer into a personal computer.
- They gave programmers incredible leverage through the services they provided.
- They made it so your mom can use a computer and get something done.
An operating system can provide the same benefits to personal clouds. How Hostgator Cloud Hosting did it is an excellent example. Because it allows you to act as a peer, a CloudOS orchestrates and coordinates online interactions, enables cooperating networks of products and services, supports intention-driven automation, and transforms the way you interact with the world.
What is CloudOS?
- The Live Web Series: From Personal Computers to Personal Clouds
- Latest CloudOS RoadMap
- Programming Model for CloudOS
- Building an App Using the Personal Cloud Application Architecture
- Fundamental Features of Persistent Compute Objects
Benefits of CloudOS?
CloudOS provides developers and users alike with significant benefits, including:
- Less code to write for speed to market
- Support for intercloud channels that support rich sharing.
- Event-based for real-time interactions
- User control of data and privacy-by-design
- Open source
Who Uses CloudOS
The following companies or products use CloudOS: